Embrace Innovations makes innovative products to improve the health and well-being of infants all over the world. Our first product was a low cost baby incubator which has helped to save over 300,000 babies in 22 countries. In 2014 Beyoncé made a contribution that enabled us to get our product to 9 countries across sub Saharan Africa. And in 2016, we were honored to present our work to President Obama at the White House.
Leveraging this proprietary technology, we launched the Little Lotus Baby product line in the US market in 2016. The collection of swaddles, sleeping bags and blankets help babies sleep better, and longer, because we use NASA technology to keep them at an ideal temperature. In a recent study, 80% of babies slept more than an hour longer a day with Little Lotus products. For every Little Lotus product purchased, we donate proceeds to ensure preterm babies in the developing world have access to our life-saving infant incubators. Our goal is to help 1 million babies. You can learn more about Little Lotus in this short video.
Little Lotus products are recommended by pediatricians and sleep consultants; our customers love the product because of their efficacy in improving sleep quality, unique design features, and social impact (see parent reviews here). We have been the recipient of the Edison Gold Award for Infant Sleep, the Economist Innovation Award and Fast Company’s Innovation by Design Award, and have been featured in global media including Popsugar, Bloomberg, Inc, Forbes, Good Housekeeping, Newsweek, New York Times, Time Magazine, The Bump, US Weekly, The Huffington Post, O Magazine, Vogue and numerous other publications.
As a Product Marketing Associate, you will:
Get full exposure to the marketing operations of a startup in the commerce space. This includes producing marketing materials that support this strategy and continuously communicating with our different communities across various mediums. You will collaborate with our founding team to help establish the Little Lotus Baby brand as the leader in the space. This is a marketing generalist role perfect for someone eager to learn, likes working in a fast paced environment, and who likes to do many different things.
Note: we are open to making this a part-time role.
Location: San Francisco. Re-location costs will not be covered.
- Manage and implement email marketing and sweepstakes campaigns
- Launch direct mail campaigns
- Manage the Shopify website - updating content, navigation and visuals as necessary
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Youtube, etc)
- Act as a writer for, and curator of, the Little Lotus blog
- Gather data and stories from the organizations Embrace Innovations supports
- Respond to all email and social customer service requests within 24 hours
- Coordinate photo shoots and manage photo rights usage and photography library to ensure compliance and usability
- Help with customer research by conducting surveys and interviews
- Manage graphic designer workload and the quality of deliverables
- Provide support for Corporate Partnership Program (aka Companies Give Love)
- Coordinate event attendance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, preferably at a startup
- Experience working with/in key marketing platforms (e.g. Mailchimp, Gleam, etc.)
- Experience using graphic design programs including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience using G Suite (including Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides)
- Experience implementing and tracking email campaigns, sweepstakes
- Strong creative writing skills
- Creative thinker with a professional attitude, can-do work ethic and willingness to jump in to make things happen
- Passionate about mission based work
- Experience using Shopify to make website content changes preferred
- Functional knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
- Experience using Desk.com for Customer Support inquiries a plus
- Knowledge of how to build a strong social presence a plus
Embrace Innovations is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
To apply, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com